Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scammers

Do people still fall for these scams? My god, people must either be really gullible, stupid or desperate. Here's a new one that I opened in my junkmail...usually, I tend to delete these but I just had to send a message out to this joker.
--
From: jdapoya2010@gmail.com
Subject: Hello
To:

Hello

I work with a bank In
West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business transaction for you.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in car bomb in
Iraq.

Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank as his Next of kin.

If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and we will shear the money 50-50%.

I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for more details.

Best Regards

James Dapoya

NB; i want you to send your response to my private email address jdapoya2010@gmail.com 


My response:

Hi James,

Go to hell. Do you really think any one is stupid enough to fall for this? Why don't you find a real job instead of scamming people out of their money. There is a special place in hell for you and I know I will see you soon.

Love,

The Devil

PS: Better start doing good things or karma will bite you in the ass. Have a nice day asshole.

--
I am sick to death of these bums conning their way into peoples' lives. In Malaysia, there's nearly something in the news every day detailing the arrests of con-men cheating people through job ads, love scams, business deals, etc etc. Guess these illegal scams issue will never be resolved until gullible people use their common sense and stop believing everything they read or hear.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I wasn't aware people STILL did this. I got a few of these from my hotmail account. I haven't checked it for the sole purpose that it's all spam now. Anyway, I saw a report about this I think it was Dateline, or 20/20, back in the day. Maybe about 2/3 years ago. When the scammer was put on blast, he denied any sort of contact with the reporter and refused to show his face.

    I honestly wish I would have thought about emailing back. Damn. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BettyJordi,

    I get you, girl! I remember watching Dateline or something when the news crew actually went to Nigeria! LOL that was some funny shit! They kept saying that they didn't know who blasted those emails and they couldn't get a hold of the scammer. I think he bailed or something!

    ReplyDelete