Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Start

So I've finally gotten off my lazy ass and started posting onto this blog. I've said to myself before that I should start writing but I never got around to doing it....finally, after 6 months of leaving Los Angeles and settling here in KL, there are no more excuses. It is high time to share my crazy ramblings with the world.

To those who have stumbled across my site, let me tell you a few things about myself:

1) I am back in Malaysia after nearly 11 years of living abroad (since the last time I came back to Malaysia; Total years living abroad is actually 18 years)
2) I am still getting used to the culture shock
3) I swear like a sailor (though I will try to contain myself lest some kiddies come across this site)
4) I like to eat, drink, and bitch
5) I try to have as much fun as possible
6) I like to share my opinions and hear other people's perspective on social issues
7) Originally created as a means of sharing pictures and experiences with my friends back in the US so that they don't think that I am dead, I also hope to gain much further insight in knowing what the hell my life path truly is. One day will equal one further (hopefully not shaky) step to my journey into adulthood. Bleh.

Those are very limited things right now that I can think off and I do not want to bore anybody reading this but also expect pictures of random stuff (though they may not be as constant as other blogs; I do try to keep some things private).

No comments:

Post a Comment