Friday, October 29, 2010

Missing You Already

R.I.P Rock Cafe Food Court. Ye shall be missed.

I remember the days when, after a hard day's work, Old Boney Bitch and I would sit under the shaded roof-top, the musty smell of Chinese wine and food mixed with the stench of underarm from the nearby workers drifting in the air, and drinking fine hard glasses of tasty, cheap as hell beer.

I will miss most of all, the three Bangla workers Monoril Islam, BlipBlop and Topon...every time they saw us on Fridays, after 6:00pm, they would polish our table and have our beers waiting without a moment's haste. I shall also miss seeing the regular Thai girls who used to sit in front of us, eyeing potential clients as they walked past their tables.

It is a crying shame to find out from some of the workers that they had to close down because there wasn't enough business and they didn't have a lot of loyal, regular customers like OBB and I.

Never ever, will there be another place like the FC. *sniffs*

No comments:

Post a Comment